Join Today! Enjoy The Many Benefits Of The Chamber Membership!
- Mailing lists of all Chamber members supplied yearly to all current chamber members (available by request)
- Annual golf outing
- Business Expo & Career Fair with Dist. 212 Leyden High Schools
- FREE on-line & community guide listing
- Extensive business opportunities with members
- Franklin Park/ Schiller Park/River Grove Community Guide
- We will stamp all your Certificate of Origin Documents for FREE
- Welcome package for new members that will have coupons and incentives to conduct business with our members
- E-mail Blasts for all Chamber events
- Facility tours at FP/SP/RG businesses
- Meetings with state representatives and “Meet the Mayors”
- Sponsorship and involvement in community events and groups
- Support from other Chamber members
- FREE one-month website ad for new members
We are committed to providing you with great services and opportunities for your business to be successful. We welcome your membership and look forward to serving our communities with pride.
Membership Investment Schedule
- Annual dues are from January 1st thru December 31st.
- If your facility is a branch office, dues are paid by the size of your entire organization, unless this is a locally owned and operated branch.
- Membership in the chamber enables all company employees to actively participate in special groups or programs, committees or board of directors within the chamber structure.
- $25 Sponsorship Award for every new membership sponsored (up to sponsors dues amount).
- The Chamber now accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX for your convenience. If you are paying by credit card, please fax your application to the Chamber office at 708-865-9520.
This application is subject to approval at the next board of directors meeting.
51 & Over
Fill out the form below or download and fax to 708-865-9520.