The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
The programs and initiatives in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act that was just passed by Congress are intended to assist business owners with whatever needs they have right now. When implemented, there will be many new resources available for small businesses, as well as certain non-profits and other employers. This guide provides information about the major programs and initiatives that will soon be available from the Small Business Administration (SBA) to address these needs, as well as some additional tax provisions that are outside the scope of SBA.
Click Here to download the full guide.
Click Here to download CARES Flow Chart for small businesses.
Both documents are provided by the office Office of Congressman Mike Quigley (IL-05).
FRANKLIN PARK COVID-19 BUSINESS & COMMUNITY RESOURCES
- For Covid-19 information the Village of Franklin Park has two resource tabs Businesses and one for all residents.
- Go to their web site - Click here for VOFP.com.
- For businesses click on “Covid-19 Resources for Businesses and Employers” (left side of page).
- Or click on “I’m a Business” (blue menu bar below “FRANKLIN PARK ILLINOIS” ) for information and links to state, county & federal sites providing assistance.
- For residents click on sub categories under “Covid-19 Community Resources” (left side of page) for information.
Congressman Quigley’s office is pleased to announce that our office is hosting a 2020 Congressional App Challenge. The Congressional App Challenge is a competition aimed at encouraging middle and high school students to learn how to code by creating their own applications. The Challenge is intended to highlight the value of computer science and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) education. Winners from each district get to fly to DC for a reception and have their projects on display in the capitol building! Read more here and download flyer.
To create a strong business and residential association to promote existing and attract new businesses and to serve the residential community through integration of resources, participation in community events, and hosting educational and informational programs for businesses.
To give lasting support in all that we do as the Chamber by O'Hare Chamber of Commerce.
- Over 20 Networking Events Hosted per Year
- Educational Speakers
- Meetings with Local Legislators and Representatives
- Community Event Interaction
- Community Guide
- Great Service and Support from Other Members
- Affordable Dues Offer Members an Exceptional Return on Investment.
- Your Organization Listed with Your Logo on Chamber Web Site with Link to Your Site
- Yearly Business Expo & Job Fair
- Annual Golf Outing
- Multi-Chamber Events
- Advertising Opportunities
- We will stamp all of your Certificates of Origin for FREE